Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back up and running again in the Presidential Race

Like they say if you put enough hard work in to it your going to succeed and i am sure glad Hillary Clinton did so. I really think that Obama talks a lot and that's about it. Anybody who is sworn in to office by the Koran not a bible does not deserve to be in office let alone President of the United States. The man won't even say the Pledge of Allegiance, come on wake up and see who this fake really is. I mean whats his credentials? None that he has shown me, So beware.
Well i guess that snow blower that i bought two years ago won't get any use this year, Don't really bother me at all was lucky enough to work all winter which is a some times really rare. I used it one time the year before and that's it, i guess all due to global warming. You see all this rain were getting in the Northeast is really starting to get a little to much, All these southern states that are not getting much at all could really use it. I think we should have a word with the big man upstairs about it.
Well got to head off to my other after work duties so keep your head up and go after your dreams, you can do it! Peace Love and Happiness!

No comments: